I’m slowly becoming a fanatic biker and am planning a short break in Cornwall next month staying in a Cornwall cottage booked through cottages4you.
Cornwall offers great routes varying in difficulty from easy going to thrill seeking.
I have found that the website visitcornwall.co.uk offers great information on the available routes. You’ll find PDF’s with more information on their site via the links below.
- The Cornish Way – overview map
- The Clay Trails – Bugle, Wheal Martyn, Par Beach, Eden Project. A free map is available on the sustrans website here.
- The Coast and Clay Trail – Truro to Bodmin via St Austell.
- The Engine House Trail – Hayle to Truro
- The First and Last Trail – Penzance, Marazion, Hayle, West Penwith villages
- The Mineral Tramways Trail – Devoran to Portreath
- The North Cornwall Trail – Bodmin to Devon via Bude
- The St Pirans TrailTruro to Bodmin via Newquay
- The Camel Trail – Padstow to Bodmin via Wadebridge
In addition the sustrans website offers great information on the Cornish Way. Furthermore our site offers a Cornwall destination guide that provides you with more inspiration on what to visit and where to stay in Cornwall.
I hope to meet you somewhere along the coast in Cornwall or otherwise near our office in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. If you have any tips on great bicycle tracks in the UK or abroad than let us and the other readers know.